President Rodrigo Duterte has appointed the husband of Tourism Secretary Wanda Tulfo Teo to Land Bank’s leasing and finance outfit.
Roberto Teo was appointed as a member of the board of directors of Land Bank of the Philippines Leasing and Finance Corporation on June 2.
He was the head of the Davao City Investments Promotions Center in 2008. He then served as a board member of the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority in 2014.
Malacañang on Tuesday released the Teo’s appointment papers and 12 others:
1. Alex Roldan – Director IV, Department of the Interior and Local Government
2. Pedrito Angeles – Board member, Home Development Mutual Fund
3. Leticia Damaso – Board member, Philippine Postal Savings Bank
4. Jaime Paz – Board member, Social Housing Finance Corp.
5. Emiliano Reyes – Board member, Social Housing Finance Corp.
6. Leonardo Lopez – Member, Manila International Airport Authority
7. Ricardo Juliano – Board member, Land Bank of the Philippines Resources and Development Corp.
8. Jennifer Yasol – Prosecutor IV, National Prosecution Service, Panabo City
9. Annalyn Cuisia – Board of Trustees member, Land Bank Countryside Development Foundation Inc.
10. Teresita Brazil – Board of Trustees member, Land Bank Countryside Development Foundation Inc.
11. Conrado Miñano – Board member, Land Bank of the Philippines Leasing and Finance Corp.
12. Dimapuno Datu – Board member, Light Rail Transit Authority
– See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/613513/duterte-appoints-wanda-teo-s-husband-to-landbank-s-leasing-arm/story/?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=news#sthash.Px3G9ncX.dpuf